The CMIG listserv provides information about upcoming events and periodically asks people what topics should be included in future workshops and programs.
CMIG is a low-traffic, moderated listserv. If you want to learn more about chances to learn from--and network with--Ohio Librarians with an interest in collection development and management AND participate in relevant discussion on collection development, we encourage all ALAO members interested in collection development to sign up for this list!
To subscribe to this list, you can:
(1) Send an email to: email@example.com
(2) Or go here and subscribe: https://groups.google.com/a/alaoweb.org/d/forum/cmig/join
(Depending on which method you use to join, you will either need to reply to a confirmation email that is sent to you OR click the “Join this group” button on the web page).
List members can post a message to the list by:
(1) Using Google's web forum interface
(2) Sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it:
(1) Send an email to: email@example.com