SAVE THE DATE! 41st Annual Conference!
November 20th, 2015
Nationwide Hotel and Conference Center
100 Green Meadows Drive South
Lewis Center, Ohio 43035
Be an advocate! Apply for ALA legislative day travel stipend and represent ALAO in Washington.Travel stipend of $600. Apply by April 3.
See news posting for March 17.
40th Annual Conference & Pre-Conference:
November 13-14, 2014
Kalahari Resort and Convention Center
More InfoOfficial Twitter hashtag: #ALAO2014
Nominate a colleague for theMore: Oct. 8 blog post.
TEDSIG "TEDDY" Award
Growing for the Future:
$40 for 40 CampaignALAO members and friends are invited to celebrate ALAO's 40th anniversary with a donation to the $40 for 40 campaign, to support new and continuing initiatives. We suggest donations of $40 (any amount is welcome!) and you choose which initiative(s) to support: the Diversity Scholarship, continuing education grants, research grants, presenter grants, and/or Legislative Advocate Travel Awards. Please click here or click the Donate link at the top of the page for more information and to make your tax-deductible donation.
Welcome to our newest members(joined since January 14 1, 2015)
- Michelle Sarff, Ohio Dominican University
- Melissa Hill, Ohio Wesleyan University
- Ben Richards, Cleveland State University
- Jessica Rogers, Cuyahoga Community College
- Sarah Whalen, Cincinnati State University
- Charles Brady, University of Akron
- Mary Creed, Prior Health Sciences Library
- Desiree Fuerst, Ohio State University- Newark
- Brittany Hayes, University of Akron2/3/15