We strive to advance academic library services in Ohio by identifying, studying and promoting the interests of academic librarianship and the personnel of academic libraries, and to provide opportunities for education and growth for library personnel.
Updated July 14, 2014
ALAO is 40!The $40 for 40 campaign is a way for ALAO members and friends to help support several initiatives in celebration of ALAO's 40th anniversary. We suggest donations of $40 (though any amount is welcome) and you choose which initiative(s) to support: the Diversity Scholarship, continuing education grants, research grants, presenter grants, and/or Legislative Advocate Travel Awards. Please click here or click the Donate link at the top of the page for more information and to make your tax-deductible donation.
40th Annual Conference & Pre-Conference:
November 13-14, 2014
Registration is now open
Kalahari Resort and Convention Center
More InfoOfficial Twitter hashtag: #ALAO2014
Welcome to our newest members (joined since June 16)
- Mandi Goodsett, Cleveland State University
- Melissa Hubbard, Case Western Reserve University
- Haley Baughman, ITT Technical Institute
- Tony Hopkins, Ohio University Zanesville
- Stacey McKenna, ITT Technical Institute
- Brianne Miller, Columbus State Community College
- Antoinette Pallotta, Mount Carmel Health System7/14/14