Special Collections & Archives Interest Group
The purpose of the Special Collections and Archives Interest Group is to provide a vehicle with which to discuss and disseminate issues and developments pertinent to special collections and archives in Ohio academic libraries.
Goals & Objectives
- To provide opportunities for networking with colleagues with similar interests.
- To provide an opportunity for professional service and development within the state for special collections librarians.
- To encourage discussion of topics relevant to academic special collections and archives.
- To increase visibility of special collections and archival materials across the Ohio academic community.
- To hold an annual meeting to discuss business for the upcoming year.
- To hold an annual workshop to exchange ideas or techniques on issues or developments relevant to the special collections and archives field.
- To encourage and sponsor more conference sessions, presentations, and panel discussions about topics related to special collections and archives.
Any member of ALAO who is interested in archives and special collections topics.
|Kathleen Siebert Medicus
Special Collections Cataloger
Special Collections & Archives, University Libraries
Kent State University
1125 Risman Drive
Kent, OH 44242
Digital Initiatives Coordinator
1 Ohio University
Alden Library Room 322
Athens, OH 45701-2978