We are excited to welcome you to the 45th Annual ALAO Conference Libraries Speak Up! Advocate. Collaborate. Educate. We hope to see you at this year’s exciting program of events.
Thursday events include:
- An afternoon workshop on intergroup dialogue in academic libraries with facilitators Ione Damasco, Mérida Allen, and Chanel P. Wright from the University of Dayton.
- A FREE evening active allyship training with facilitators Petey Peterson and Dr. Nicole Carter from Wright State University.
Friday events include:
- A keynote address by Char Booth with a theme of justice-based advocacy in leadership.
- 28 breakout sessions from your colleagues in Ohio and surrounding states (program available soon).
- Nearly 40 posters and roundtable discussions.
Registration is required for all events.
$85 ALAO/MiALA Members
$115 Non ALAO Members
FREE (Registration required)
$165 ALAO/MiALA Members
$195 Non ALAO Members
$100 ALAO Student Members/Retirees
For registration and more information, please visit: