Curriculum Materials Center Interest Group (CMCIG)
Spring Workshop 2014
SAVE THE DATE: 4/4/2014 (Friday)
LOCATION: OSU (Newark Campus)
Cheryl Ghosh, University of Cincinnati CECH Library 513-556-1758 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting
Sharon Kerestes, Cedarville University 937-766-3193 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting
CMCIG Purpose, Goals and Objectives
Posted January 9, 2014
The purpose of the Curriculum Materials Center Interest Group is to provide opportunity at a statewide level for CMC personnel to meet and exchange information.
The following goals are addressed by the CMCIG:
· To address mutual issues or problems related to Curriculum Materials Centers that can be discussed in a group setting for the purpose of generating ideas and solutions.
· To share ideas and information regarding Curriculum Materials Centers by sponsoring or co-sponsoring programs and workshop.
· To provide opportunity for networking between CMC's through the publication of a directory of Curriculum Materials Centers.
· To promote the interests of CMC and CMC personnel through contributions to the ALAO Newsletter.
· To support continued professional development of CMC personnel to insure high standards of service to education programs in the state (Ohio).
To be determined annually by the Chair of the Interest Group in consultation with Members.
The Interest Group will consist of ALAO members who have expressed an interest in curriculum materials. The Chair will be elected each spring from the Membership.
ALAO members can browse the information from past workshops, and download PDFs of shared programs. Join now and then visit the Past Workshops page.